Christina M. Zivitz - Attorney / Founding Partner
Email: CZivitz@hzlegal.com | Phone: 317.348.6723 | Fax: 317.569.2202
Christina is a founding partner of Hollingsworth & Zivitz, where she practices exclusively in the area of family law. Christina represents clients with all types of family law issues including: divorce & legal separation; custody; parenting time (visitation); child support; paternity; adoptions (including contested adoptions); prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; post-decree modifications & enforcement (including contempt actions); guardianships, emancipation; domestic partnership agreements & disputes; spousal maintenance (alimony); relocations; protective orders; restraining orders; grandparent rights; education orders; military divorces; CHINS (children in need of services); and family law appeals.
Christina relates to her clients, because she understands the complexity and emotions involved from all perspectives of divorce. In addition to experiencing divorce as a child, she has been divorced in her adult life. Christina has spoken at local family law seminars and appeared on the nationally syndicated radio show, Date Night with Heather and Ed, to discuss issues related to divorce and family law. She is also a volunteer for Indianapolis Bar Association's Ask a Lawyer program. Christina has also been named to the prestigious list of Super Lawyers® Rising Stars for family law by Law & Politics Magazine and Indianapolis Monthly.
As a former NFL Colts Cheerleader and 2001 Pro Bowl Cheerleader, she remains actively involved with the NFL Cheerleader Alumni. While she enjoys working out, kickboxing, and pilates, she spends most of her spare time with her husband and her three young children.
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern Indiana, B.A., Accounting
- Indiana State Bar Association, Delegate to Board of Governors; Family Law Section; Women in Law Division; Young Lawyers Division
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Boone County Bar Association
Civic organizations and volunteerism
- Ask A Lawyer, Indianapolis Bar Association, Volunteer
- Kids' Voice, Guardian Ad Litem, Volunteer
- Young Professional of Central Indiana, Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Girls' Nite In, Volunteer
Seminars and articles
- Family Law - Beyond the Basics (December 2005)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars (2012, 2010)
- Indiana's Best Places to Work (2012, 2011)
- Indiana's Healthiest Employers (2011)